If you consider acquiring IPACO licence(s), we offer the following procedure, while
asking you to please excuse its relative heaviness, which stems from legal commitments
towards our partners Airbus/DS and CNES/GEIPAN.
- To try the software for free during a week, and test suitability of your computer
configuration (there are some restrictions on certain graphics cards), you need to
send us successively 2 forms, along 8 steps:
- Send us a request form, leaving all your details
- We will send you, through e-mail, a password to access the Download page.
CAREFUL: this message may be considered as SPAM
- Download the IPACO software (which may also be presented as “dangerous”)
- Install it according to the standard procedure
- Start execution: IPACO will indicate the HOSTNAME and the HOSTID of your PC, while
requesting an access key
- Send us a HOSTNAME/HOSTID declaration (mind the case of characters)
- We shall send you back through e-mail a temporary access key valid for one week
- Start execution, introduce that key (copy/paste), restart IPACO and…
…have a good try!
- To purchase one or several licences :
- Send us an order form, pointing out the number of licences and the HOSTNAME(s) and
HOSTID(s) of the host PC(s)
- Make a payment through Paypal (for any other type of payment, contact us through
- We shall send you back a final access key.